Conifer Crafts

I'd love to introduce you to our newest sponsor, Conifer Crafts
The lovely Pat from Conifer Crafts would like to tell you a bit about her fantastic home business.

I sell craft magazines and books, some supplies, and handmade crafts.  I'm a small business seller because I sell out of the basement store in my home.  I live in a rural area so I had to expand in other ways to sell such as ebay and now my website.  I have been doing crafts for a very long time and sometimes I would accidentally purchase extra books or magazines.  A customer suggested I sell those extras on ebay, I took her suggestion and that is how I got started.
 
I think my favorite moments are the ones when I connect with a friendly customer and we end up exchanging ideas and suggestions.  I really like meeting people on the Internet from all over the world.  It's been a lot of fun.  
 
If you're a crafter and love supporting small businesses, please stop by Pat's store and tell her Sarah sent you!

Are you a small business owner?  Do you have an etsy or home store?  If you're interested in being a sponsor on Frugal by Choice, Cheap by Necessity, shoot me an email to discuss details.